Company: Embassy Suites At The Chevy Chase Pavilion
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel
guests, associates and vendors.
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room
attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and
clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas,
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chevy Chase Pavilion hotel is
conveniently located near many major businesses and government
agencies including Microsoft, Geico, and Walter Reed National
Military Medical Center and is the closest hotel to American
University. We are located directly above the Friendship Heights
Metro Station, providing an easy commute for our associates. Join
our team of professionals and enjoy discounted parking, daily
prepared meals, competitive pay and benefits in an environment that
promotes growth and development. Contact us to see how we can
elevate your career!We value U.S. military experience and invite
all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Embassy Suites At The Chevy Chase Pavilion, Washington DC , House Attendant, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!