Lead Specialist - Talent Compliance
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Lead Specialist - Talent Compliance
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any
reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able
to perform the essential functions of a position.
Key Role Description:
This position provides support and a level of day-to-day oversight
of certain CTS ELE Talent Compliance ("Talent Compliance")
activities. Scope of activities for this role may include any of
the following process areas: I9 work authorizations and E-Verify,
worker's compensation, unemployment claims, promotion agreements,
personnel file maintenance, federal background investigations,
rehire eligibility, name change and other data confirmation
updates, supporting Talent policy activities such as nepotism and
outside employment and activity, and more. The scope of the role
includes compliance, support and execution of processes, data
accuracy, case and file maintenance, and general ad-hoc program
needs. Primary interaction with the Talent Compliance manager and
US and USI team members, other key stakeholders within and outside
of Talent, internal customers, and various external parties (e.g.,
vendors and government agencies).
- Ability to interpret, lead and ensure execution of, any of the
activities mentioned above, as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements in
all areas of Talent Compliance.
- Make recommendations on new and more efficient processes, and
be responsible for the ongoing updates to process documents and
- Lead various meetings with US and USI team members to connect
and communicate on the team's processes.
- Provide technical leadership and training to team members and
others on related activities, as needed.
- Monitor the case management queues, in cooperation with the USI
team, to ensure that all cases are handled appropriately and in a
- Work through ad hoc, process escalations in an expedient
- Support special team project assignments and perform other
job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years of directly related
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Talent Analytics/SAP, HR Admin, I-9 Service
Center, Microsoft Teams and case management system strongly
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels within the firm
- Initiative and self-direction; works on assignments that are
moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing, and
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach
challenges with creativity and resourcefulness, including engaging
in thought provoking dialogue for solutions.
- Prioritizes and independently executes responsibilities
- Ability to work with minimal instruction
- High degree of professionalism and integrity and ability to
work in a highly confidential environment
- Experience in a large or matrix driven corporation with
overseas or outsourced operations
- Ability to manage complex projects with virtual teams
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and be solution-focused.
- Ability to lead virtual teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Washington DC , Lead Specialist - Talent Compliance, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!