Benefits and Retirement Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Provide benefits and retirement counseling and assistance with
required paperwork provided to individual employees.
- Host and/or facilitate Retirement planning sessions and open
season fairs provided for employees.
- Conduct Benefits presentations for New Employee
- Prepare service computation and retirement calculations timely
- Provide Voluntary Early Retirement Authority (VERA)/ Voluntary
Separation Incentive Payment (VSIP) and other workforce
restructuring (RIF, Directed Reassignment) counseling and
- Process personnel actions for Death Cases.
- Process personnel actions for Disability Retirement Cases.
- Counsel and complete/prepare paperwork for Federal Erroneous
Retirement Coverage Correction Act (FERCCA) cases.
- Counseling information accurately and timely.Job Requirements
- Four (4) years of Federal Human Resources (HR)R experience, at
least three (3) of which must be specialized experience in the area
of Benefits & Retirement performing the above tasks.
- Experience using a federal retirement system.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Requires proven administrative skills and experience with HR
- Must be capable of completing high-quality work expeditiously
under minimal supervision.
Keywords: YRCI, Washington DC , Benefits and Retirement Specialist, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!