Certification Training Specialist (US REMOTE)
Company: Henry Schein One
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are
automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental
professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality
experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice
management system simplifies each step of the patient experience --
from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and
billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference,
come be part of our team today!
This position is responsible for managing activities and systems
related to the onboarding activities for certifying new trainers on
specific government projects. The CTS will work closely with
multiple teams both internally and externally.
- Develop customized certification seminars for multiple
government projects based on specific software builds.
- Classroom facilitation - responsible for all aspects of
supervision, organization, and delivery of new trainer training
curriculum per the standards of the specific government
- Act as lead trainer for onsite training seminars.
- Liaison with external partners to manage teams shared between
- Lead ongoing development of training materials for both new
trainers and customer.
- Able to travel for multiple weeks at a time to deliver
- Facilitate training workshops that include Webinars and other
online training tools.
- Maintain Certification status on multiple software builds.
- Review and approve trainer expense reports following training
- Work with multiple team members across different partnership
groups to create monthly project status reports
- Develop and deliver executive level presentations to all work
stream leaders across the project
- Defining and aligning projects, resources, budget, objectives,
to overall business strategy
- Senior level professional; knowledge and full understanding of
one or more disciplines and good knowledge of organization,
processes and customers.
- Good judgment, strong analytical ability, evaluation,
originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks.
- Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and
procedures of a particular field.
- Resolve issues and assignments in creative ways.
- May serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems
and issues. May take on project co-lead role as required.
- Work on problems of diverse scope and moderate impact where
analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Use best practices and knowledge of business strategy to solve
complex problems; recommend solutions to business challenges.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for obtaining solutions.
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area
- Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and general
instruction on new projects or assignments.
- May act as a resource to provide informal guidance for TSMs
with less experience.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Prefer 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in
terms of any applicable professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related
- Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
- May hold one or more industry certifications; professional
certification may be required to advance.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good understanding of industry practices
- High proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Advanced planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Excellent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company,
begin to build partnerships externally
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Experience using Practice Management Software, specifically
- Experience in dental industry working with large DSO
- Strong ability to training customers face-to-face
The posted range for this position is $69,120 - $103,680 which is
the expected starting base salary range for an employee who is new
to the role to fully proficient in the role. Many factors go into
determining employee pay within the posted range including prior
experience, current skills, location/labor market, internal equity,
This position is eligible for a 10% bonus/incentive not reflected
in the posted range.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match,
PTO , Paid Parental Leave, Income Protection, Work Life Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Educational Benefits,
Worldwide Scholarship Program and Volunteer Opportunities
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Henry Schein One, Washington DC , Certification Training Specialist (US REMOTE), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!