Customer Support Specialist - 1st Shift (Remote)
Company: Service Express
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- View incoming calls, not as an interruption in your day, but
the purpose of it?
- Think on your feet and enjoy making an impact to help
- Challenge the status quo to find ways to be more efficient and
- Have a tendency to become the "go-to" person in a group?
- Consider no detail too small to escape your close
- Have fun while still ensuring everything is in order?
Then you may be interested in the Customer Support Specialist
position we have available, so keep reading! We have a 1st shift
Monday - Friday (7:00 am - 4:00 pm EST) position open!
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for answering and dispatching support calls,
processing/answering emails, chats, from customers that will
require you to understand their needs and how to best service them
or transfer them to our field service team
- Prioritize responsibilities in an environment where
multi-tasking is the norm
- Adapt quickly to shift your conversations and responsibilities
as needed for each call inquiry
- Interact with Service Team members and leaders to ensure a
positive internal and external customer experience
What We Hope You'll Bring
- Experience in a call center and/or a customer service role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace setting
- Ability to type at least 60 wpm
- Experience as a top performer
- History of contributing to process improvements
- Experience in exceeding customer expectations
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to
work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Service Express
does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
For European residents, click here to review our fair processing
Keywords: Service Express, Washington DC , Customer Support Specialist - 1st Shift (Remote), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!