GSA IT-70 SCHEDULE CONTRACT SPECIALIST
Company: Design To Delivery Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Design To Delivery Inc (D2DInc) is a minority-owned, woman-owned
small business. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bethesda,
Maryland, D2DInc provides services to public-sector organizations
in the areas of acquisition and procurement support, contract
administration and closeout, development and administration of
small business outreach programs, training, administrative support,
and marketing communications materials. Our customers include
civilian and defense federal government agencies.
Design To Delivery Inc is looking for a Contract Specialist to
support a government customer in Washington, D.C. The qualified
individual will be customer-focused and team-oriented with the
ability to work independently.
Responsible for reviewing pre-award and post-award documentation,
to include processing IT Schedule 70 offers and modifications. The
pre-award and post-award support include, but is not limited to the
- Proposal Analysis and review of offers in the Offer
Registration System (ORS) against checklist for completeness
- Coordinating with the COs on rejections and withdrawals &
notifying schedule Vendors.
- Processing clarification and deficiency letters for CO
signature and sending to offeror via email once assigned.
- Requesting pre-award surveys/SF1403 and SBA Certificate of
Competency as needed
- Preparing documentation on responsibility determinations
- Performing and documenting market research
- Reviewing Subcontracting Plans and coordinating with the CS/CO,
SB Representative and schedule vendor as needed
- Coordinating EEO compliance on schedule vendors as required
Pre-award and Post-award support may also include the
- Preparing Memorandums to File, Requests for Information, and
Determinations and Findings (D&Fs)
- Performing and documenting cost/price analysis on offers and
- Preparing pre-negotiation objective (PNO) and price-negotiation
- Participating/Supporting Negotiations
- Preparing/issuing request for Final Proposal Revisions
- Facilitate and participate in dialogue about questions,
comments and issues regarding offers and modifications
- Contract administration (e.g., preparing modification
documents/analysis, processing awards and modifications through
automated systems for CO review/signature, drafting memos to the
file, filing contract documents electronically, and managing
- Reviewing/processing contractor uploads of GSA Advantage files
in the CORS system to ensure they match approved terms and
- Preparing close out documentation and provide support for
low/no sales initiatives
- Coordinating with auditors and drafting responses to FOIAs and
Congressional inquiries for government review/determinations.
- Update division work plans to include status on offers,
modifications, and options assigned.
- Conduct other miscellaneous acquisition duties that fit within
the scope of the contract as identified by the CO to the IT
Schedule 70's contracting needs.
- Prepare, research, analyze, and document contract actions
assigned for Government review and signature/determination.
- Ensure pre and post-award and administrative contracting
actions are complete, accurate, and contractually compliant.
- Ensure contract documentation/files are complete, properly
filed, and meet Contract Tab Advisory Guidance.
Acquisition Administrative Support:
Maintain lists of contracts across the IT Schedule 70 Divisions.
This may include maintaining files, workload data reporting and
analysis; and tracking to meet performance standards.
FASt Lane and Springboard Support:
Provide the following tasks to meet performance standards indicated
herein. The contractor shall perform acquisition support functions
for the FASt Lane and Springboard programs which includes, but is
not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the FASt Lane mailbox on a daily basis to ensure
emails are routed from the Fastlane@gsa.gov mailbox for action
within a timely manner.
- Provide standard email responses (per the guidance package for
SINs) to common inquiries GSA receives.
- Maintaining a google document of Springboard and FASt Lane
stats on offers and modifications to be provided on a weekly
- Review offers assigned to FASt Lane Branches within 3 days and
modification on the day of receipt to ensure the offer and
modification meet the FASt Lane criteria.
Project Support Tasks:
provide standard reports supporting the Schedule 70 program for MAS
modernization and major ITC project initiatives. Standard reports
to be identified within 10 days after contract award.
The contractor shall provide the following tasks to meet
performance standards indicated herein. The Options review
includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Outreach to Contractors
- CSP, Price List, Terms & Conditions,
- Send email reminders if no response to 210 Day Letter
- Send request for updated/revised documents
- Send reminder regarding pending Mass Modifications
- Review contract information
- Met Sales Criteria
- Validate Authorized Negotiators and Digital Certificates
- Verify Accuracy of NAICS vs. SIN in SAM and FSS Online
- GSA Advantage Files (Catalog and Text Files) to ensure they are
- Verify Business Size in SAM and FSS Online
- Contact ACO if Subcontracting Plan is required
- EEO Clearance
- Must have a completed Bachelor's degree
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with the IT Schedule 70
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with
others exhibiting decorum and discretion at all times
- Individual must be self-motivated, a fast learner and able to
complete tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- This position requires a COVID-19 vaccine as mandated in the
federal government contract solicitation. If you are selected for
this job, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except
when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your
sincerely held religious beliefs. If you are invited to join our
team, you must submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 to D2DInc's HR representative as part of the onboarding
process, or you must request an exemption from D2DInc's HR
representative. Medical information should not be provided to
D2DInc's Recruiter or anyone outside of D2DInc's HR department.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Design To Delivery Inc, Washington DC , GSA IT-70 SCHEDULE CONTRACT SPECIALIST, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!