Senior Account Executive
Company: Rainmaker Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Rainmaker Associates, we are problem solvers. Were passionate
about helping people solve problems and overcome challenges so that
they can achieve their potential.
- We take initiative and own the problem
- We take the customers success personally and advocate for them
(even though they may fight it)
- We value hard work and smart thinking
- We team up with each other, our customers and our partners
We love to make an impact, to leave our mark, to take on a
challenge, to master something new, to figure it out, to muscle
We hate futility & monotony, to waste clients money, to leave the
job undone, when we point out the cliff and they jump off!
If you share these values, then you can be a Rainmaker!
Rainmaker works with companies to overcome key challenges they face
in growing revenue, delivering compelling customer
service/experiences, and optimizing operations by leveraging cloud
based solutions delivered on the salesforce.com/force.com platform.
This individual contributor position is responsible for generating
business at new accounts and expanding business within named
existing accounts. It is a mix of hunting/direct selling and joint
selling by leveraging Rainmakers partner ecosystem and internal
subject matter experts. An AE is expected to develop a trusted
relationship with clients at executive levels of the organization,
to help build a vision for ongoing business improvement, enabled by
Rainmakers solutions and capabilities.
- Meet, and exceed, services booking and revenue quotas by
developing and executing against a sales strategy/territory
- Accurately forecast and deliver on new sales within a specified
territory or within named accounts
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in
- Become a trusted advisor for assigned portfolio of accounts, by
helping them solve their business problems through the use of
people, process and technology.
- Co-sell and work collaboratively with Rainmakers partners and
internal subject matter experts.
- Understand the competitive landscape and Rainmakers
differentiators to effectively communicate our value proposition
and compelling value in competitive situations.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies and relationships to
drive sales in certain markets and segments in order to create a
mutually beneficial relationship in which Rainmaker becomes a
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including
- Quickly grasp client business and technical challenges and fit
consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development lifecycle to
successful close (including proposal development, implementation
estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market through active leadership in
industry and community organizations.
- Bring industry specific and technology solution expertise to
the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication and writing
skills (both for internal and external clients)
- Team oriented business values
- 5-7 proven years experience in in helping customers solve
complex business challenges through the use of process and
- Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully manage
numerous sales opportunities to completion in a fast paced, dynamic
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Experience selling professional services
- Candidates with prior experience selling Salesforce.com
- An existing and transferrable rolodex of relationships with key
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and
able to travel up to 25%
Fun, progressive, team environment. Everyone learns, everyone
shares, everyone helps, everyone benefits, especially our
customers! Opportunity to contribute, lead and develop beyond your
role. Great entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Work from home as desired
- Get the day off on your birthday!by Jobble
Keywords: Rainmaker Associates Inc., Washington DC , Senior Account Executive, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!