Company: Transportation Security Administration
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Duties Summary Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the
Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a
high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In
cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports,
railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting
America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of
movement for people and commerce. For additional information about
our agency please: Click Here Requirements Conditions of
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must have reached the minimum age (18) at the time of
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation
- Selective Service registration is required.
- See additional 'Conditions of Employment' and 'Other
- You may be required to complete a one year Supervisory Trial
Keywords: Transportation Security Administration, Washington DC , Supervisory Economist, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!