Patient Service Coordinator
Company: Lone Peak Dental Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our dental office is growing!
Our Beautiful modern dental office located in Woodbridge Virgina is
looking for an awesome, highly motivated patient coordinator with a
great attitude who is fun and compassionate and loves treating
children to join our team!
The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day
administrative activities of the office. These responsibilities may
include welcoming patients and visitors to the practice, patient
scheduling and patient management.
Expectations for this position:
- Provide superior patient services, responding with sensitivity
to patient needs while building relationships with patients
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, outgoing, with a positive
- Superior inter-personal skills (verbal& non-verbal), effective
problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional professional phone skills
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask
- Proficiency with computers, and dental software
- Sound writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for dental homeKey Responsibilities
- Ensure office is scheduled to goal with confirmed patients
achieving established patient show rate. Call patients to remind
them of upcoming appointments. Notify Team Leader if schedules are
not filled when making one-week reminder calls.
- Ensure reception area opening/closing checklists are completed
and reception area cleanliness is maintained throughout the
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by promptly greeting
patients as the come in, notifying the clinical staff of patient's
arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding
provider of service delays.
- Deliver quality service and compassionate care to patients and
their families. Greet patients and their families when they enter,
verify patient information, and keep them informed of any wait
- Ensure patients leaving the office are informed about their
upcoming appointment and information they may need to bring to
their next appointment. Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider
time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in
person when possible.
- Answer incoming patient calls and voicemails and assist with
needs or direct to another team member for assistance.
- Ensure all patient charts are accurate before the patient's
appointment to provide the opportunity for same day care to
- Maintain secure and confidential patient records in accordance
with HIPPA privacy regulations.
- Comfort patients by anticipating their anxieties, answer
questions, help patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
Ensure parents who are waiting are kept informed of the progress of
their appointment or child.
- Complete required trainings as assigned.Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
We have gone above and beyond the CDC, ADA, AAPD and state
guidelines with regard to keeping our office, staff and patients
safe during the COVID pandemic.
Keywords: Lone Peak Dental Group, Washington DC , Patient Service Coordinator, Other , Woodbridge, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!