Systems/Network Engineer - International Communiity
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Peraton OverviewPeraton drives missions of consequence spanning
the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As
the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative
enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly
differentiated national security solutions and technologies that
keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to
essential government agencies across the intelligence, space,
cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets.
Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the
most daunting challenges facing our
customers.ResponsibilitiesSystems Engineer (Mid-Level)Overall
Assignment Description: Mid-level Systems Engineers employ a
multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions
engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services
development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and
analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence
(NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal
Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.Duties include:
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering,
scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development,
integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis
across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied
System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements,
architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or
improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements
and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of
mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions
(CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
- Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work
independently and proactively with minimal
supervision.QualificationsSkills and Experience:Required:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related
technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics,
mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or
related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-Level Systems
Engineer work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in government or industry in relevant
work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements
Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex
System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud
- 6+ years of experience system engineering experience in
government or industry.
- Experience communicating and collaborating both within and
external to organization.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to socialize with international partners confidentially
and understand the language barrier.
- Strong technical skills (ability to translate the technical
- Strong systems engineering background.
- Good understanding of NGA and Intel community as a whole.
- Ability to systematically/logically trouble shoot issues; dont
have to be an expert, but must have the ability to logically think
through the problem.
- Network and/or comm background with some installation
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP)
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial
- Membership or active participation in any of the following
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image
science, information sciences, geographic information systems,
geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO
Keywords: Peraton, Washington DC , Systems/Network Engineer - International Communiity, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!