Seasoned Executive Assistant
Company: Aura Network Systems
Location: Mc Lean
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Mission Statement: Deliver an FAA-compliant nationwide
network utilizing a unique, licensed, aviation spectrum to enable
advanced levels of autonomy.Company Vision Statement: Enable the
aerospace industry's pioneering technology development that
improves accessibility and safety, drives economic expansion, and
further environmental sustainability.Summary/ObjectiveThe Executive
Assistant will provide administrative support to the executive
leadership team in various projects, activities, and events. This
position will be responsible for office administration duties such
as keeping inventory of company supplies, working with building
facilities, and other related office administrative support
activities.Primary Job ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Provides administrative support and assistance to the executive
leadership team/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting
letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules meetings using Webex, or other meeting software,
attends meetings to take notes, and records minutes. Uploads the
meeting minutes in SharePoint.
- Assists in the organization of informational material from the
executive team in SharePoint and ensures that it is saved with the
correct security access.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior
staff, reviews contents to determine the importance, and summarizes
and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining business company
records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.Other
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related office duties as assigned.
- Performs Office Administration duties, and ensures the office
is organized and portrays a professional atmosphere.Competencies,
Skills, Abilities, Qualifications
- Strong MS suite skills, including Webex and other similar
tools, with the ability to troubleshoot problems. Willingness to
learn new updated software.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork skills and ability to work
with a diverse group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Keeps confidentiality accordingly.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical
procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThis position doesn't have supervisory
responsibility.Work EnvironmentEntrepreneurial cutting-edge
aviation technological environment focused on innovation,
out-of-the-box ideas, and thinking. A collaborative team that
supports each other.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the primary functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. This position may require long periods
of sitting and looking at a computer screen, using the phone, and
other technology. At times, may need to lift 15 plus
pounds.Position Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time
position, with core office hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, with
flexibility.TravelThis position may require some domestic travel
based on business needs.Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Business
Administration or related field preferred.
- At least 10 years of related experience required.Additional
Eligibility QualificationsMust be able to get a background check
and drug test.Work Authorization Must be eligible to work in the
United States.Job Type: Full-timePay: $31.25 - $33.65 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Mc Lean, VA 22102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Suite: 8 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 6 years (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Aura Network Systems, Washington DC , Seasoned Executive Assistant, Other , Mc Lean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!