English Transcriber/Transcriptionist-US CITIZEN-Clearance Reqd.
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 22, 2021
US CITIZEN LIVING IN THE USA REQUIRED!!ManpowerGroup Public
Sector (MGPS), a ManpowerGroup Company (NASDAQ: MAN), provides
foreign language services to the US Government and industry. Our
Government Language Solutions department (GLS) is seeking Cleared
English Transcribers / Transcriptionists to process English
language audio files for a federal government client. Must be a US
Citizen. We are seeking experienced English-language transcribers /
transcriptionists with an active Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI
clearance to begin working on an audio transcription project as
soon as feasible. The work is expected to be on-going for the first
few months and then part-time/on-call beyond the initial period.
All qualified candidates must have experience with transcription
software (such as Start/Stop or GearPlayer 4) and hardware (foot
pedals), fast and error-free typing skills (minimum 55-65 words per
minute), and the ability to work on client site in Washington, DC.
Position Title: Cleared Transcriptionist, Government Language
Solutions Work Location: Client location in Washington, DC
- Create error-free transcripts of English audio recordings
within client-specified deadlines
- Use client-provided style guide, preferred terminology, format,
glossary and template.
- Work as part of a collaborative team.
- Communicate clearly with team members, government point of
contact, and MGPS Project Manager to provide progress updates.
- Keep accurate track of tasks and all required production
metrics for Government reporting purposes
- Keep accurate track of working hours in accordance with federal
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing transcription
- Fluent in English with excellent English grammar
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to follow oral and written direction
- Ability to track and record production metrics accurately and
- Strong (native or near native) English listening, writing and
- Advanced spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, and English grammar
- Active Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI security clearance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accept and incorporate feedback
- Professional communications, demeanor, and attire, as
appropriate for client site work
- Able to work out of federal office in Washington, DC
- Available fairly immediately for full-time or part-time
Keywords: Experis, Washington DC , English Transcriber/Transcriptionist-US CITIZEN-Clearance Reqd., Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!