VALET ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME) $1000 SIGN ON BONUS! - United at Dulles
Company: FLIK Hospitality Group
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 12, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time VALET
- Location: United at Dulles, VA,
20166. This position is located within an airport lounge
- Schedule: Full-Time; Schedules may vary, more details
- Requirement: Prior experience, preferred.
- Perks: Paid employee airport parking (daily);
Free meals, valued up to $20 per day! Choose from a delicious
variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for
every shift worked. Free uniforms and laundering service
available at select locations.
$250 after 30 days of
$250 after 60 days of
$500 after 90 days of
We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK
What makes FLIK click? Our
people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn
the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick
them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who
share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right
talent, we encourage, value and recognize their
We keep our people
renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and
educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in
successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they
love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish.
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to
maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and
hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making
beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK
are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to
- Associate Shopping
- Health and Wellness
- Identity Theft
- Voluntary Benefits,
including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital
Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home
In addition, full-time
positions also offer the following benefits to
- Employee Assistance
- Flexible Spending
About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an
exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks,
or requirements associated with this position. While this is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the
Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential
functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 879112
Keywords: FLIK Hospitality Group, Washington DC , VALET ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME) $1000 SIGN ON BONUS! - United at Dulles, Other , DULLES, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!