Construction Project Engineer
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Construction Project Engineer
PAE is seeking a Construction Project Engineer for a Pending
contract award in Juba, South Sudan.
The Construction Project Engineer will:
- Act as the Project Manager’s deputy and must also be supported
by the qualified construction management field engineering, project
controls, and administrative support staff as necessary.
- Lead in the overall design of the construction
- Collaborate on all management reports to the customer as
well as to the home office on all facets of the
- Liaise with the COR and act in the Project Manager’s
stead when necessary.
- Assist the PM in managing all aspects of the program,
delegating assignments as necessary and appropriate.
- Working with your subordinates, you will collaborate on
construction plans and execute them.
- Assist the PM in ensuring that all project employees
adhere to contract stipulations and all applicable
- Must have at least 5 years of professional employment managing
- Must have experience in Electrical Projects, specifically
around Power Generation.
- Requires experience in all aspects of design/build contract
- Ability to successfully pass USAID medical requirements and
maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering,
Architecture, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical), Architectural
Engineering, or Construction Management.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the East
Africa and especially Sudan Region with
knowledge of local culture and customs is a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh
working and living conditions. Employees must be willing and able
to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Construction Project Engineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!