Senior Systems Engineer - AAA Engagement Lead
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Minimum Clearance Required to
Top Secret SCI
Parsons is looking for sharp Systems Engineer to join our
growing and mission critical Space and Geospatial Solutions team.
This Systems Engineer Lead for AAA Engagement provides both
coordination and systems engineering expertise to accelerate the
adoption of new Technologies into the NSG enterprise.
The candidate is responsible, in coordination with the ATT
Technology Senior GEOINT Officer (SGO), to work with the agency AAA
team to coordinate analysis participation in AAA spring activities.
They shall work across ATT and the Analysis Services IPO (along
with other acquisition offices in CIO-T, Research and elsewhere) to
document the enduring AAA needs and verify work developed and
sustained by the appropriate IPA Projects.
- Coordinate participation with AAA activities
- Provide input to and help to draft/review sections fo the
Analysis Services Concept of Operations.
- Work to decompose AAA sprint activities into enduring
requirements and engage with IPA product managers to see those
requirements implemented in the enterprise baseline.
- Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define
- Lead or participate in customer and program strategic and
tactical planning activities.
- Lead or participate in the development of system architectures
to evolve mission services.
- Assess new technologies for fit-for-use by mission services,
employing quantifiable and traceable criteria to enable future
- Conduct AoA’s and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go
- Conduct user outreach to communicate planned architecture
changes, operational concepts, and project status, and accept user
inputs for optimization of delivery plans.
- Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers
and the program.
- Ability to develop and present effective technical
presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical
audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to
technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination
within and across agencies
- Ability to work with customers to resolve technical and
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical
Sciences / Engineering or related technical experience.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- 12+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or
systems development experience.
- 12+ years of working experience in government or industry in
relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, SAFe
Agile acquisition product ownership, Merging disparate
architectures, CONOPS development, automation and computer vision,
conducting imagery and/or geospatial analysis.
- Experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, or
Clearance requirement: TS/SCI #CJ
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved
accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or
Keywords: Parsons, Washington DC , Senior Systems Engineer - AAA Engagement Lead, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!