TSS Computer Systems Engineer
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently
Clearance Level Must Be Able to
No Suitability Required
We are GDIT. We build cutting-edge applications for the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
country. Bring your creativity to help us find solutions to complex
problems and play an essential part in preparing our nation for the
GDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS) is your place! You
make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to
our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Computer Systems
Engineer supporting Army PEO GCSS-A migration, you will
be trusted to identify, evaluate, architect and recommend best of
breed technology approaches to solve the business and customer
problems. This role will interface directly with the Army customer
and internal stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver
solutions, identify and deliver incremental revenue opportunities.
This role entails overseeing the cloud migration of GCSS-A into
AWS. This role will be performed at Ft. Belvoir, VA
or Bossier City, LA.
In this role, a typical day will include the responsibilities
- Computer Systems Engineer will provide admin access (create,
modify and delete) cloud accounts, users, subscriptions, services,
and complete password resets while keeping all Cloud account
activities within a centralized location.
- Will design, configure, operate, and maintain cloud service
baselines, implement guardrails, and provide specialist technical
- Deploy cloud endpoints.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with end users.
- Provide solutions to resolve issues.
- Write Standard Operating Procedure documents.
- Implement and deploy processes for new cloud technology
- BA/BS and 5+ years of experience. (Degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or related area is preferred)
- Active DoD SECRET or higher clearance
- Active cloud certification in either AWS, Azure or Google
- Cloud migration experience
- Windows enterprise experience
- Endpoint hardening experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and requirements
- Motivated team player
Preferred Qualifications (optional)
- Microsoft certifications
- UNIX experience
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401K with company match
- Customizable health benefits packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
- Full-flex work week
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other
you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them
know about the opportunity by clicking “Share.” *Add a
#CLOUD #AWS #MOVE2CLOUD #ENGINEER
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Fort Belvoir
USA LA Bossier City
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Washington DC , TSS Computer Systems Engineer, Other , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!