Healthcare Facility Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Healthcare Facility Manager - Qatar
PAE is seeking a Healthcare Facility Manager for an
upcoming contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The Healthcare Facility Manager will:
- Serve as the single POC regarding the healthcare facility.
- Coordinate with Base Civil Engineering on recurring and
non-recurring health facility maintenance.
- Be proactive in participation with the utilities conservation
- Ensure fire-safety of the buildings.
- Ensure the proper use of the medical buildings assigned.
- Fully understand the operation and maintenance of all
infrastructure systems, understanding future requirements and
limitations, and appropriate equipment and material supporting the
real property facilities assigned and the RPIE installed
- Make every effort to safeguard the property from damage or
- Ensure that all scheduled maintenance complies with applicable
codes and standards in accordance with international, U.S.
government, PWS, manufacturer and any other guidelines.
- Oversee all work requirements to ensure professional and
quality services are provided to the customer in accordance with
program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest
priority to support mission activities in the SOW.
- Schedule personnel and oversee quality control.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and IAW government
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in ambulatory
healthcare medical facility operations and maintenance and repair
of commercial building infrastructure systems.
- Must be a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM)
certified by the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE) or
equivalent accrediting agency.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend schematics,
blueprints and shop drawings.
- Requires at least three (3) years of experience in a leadership
on a program of similar size and scope including BOS type
operations preferably at a military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word
- Must have supervisory experience in an austere OCONUS
environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree; additional experience may be considered in
lieu of college degree.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East
with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme
environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform
physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting
and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the
safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment;
crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift
and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended
periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Healthcare Facility Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!