Combined Air Operations (CAOC) Facility Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Combined Air Operations (CAOC) Facility Manager - Qatar
PAE is seeking a Combined Air Operations Center Facility
Manager (CAOC Facilities Manager) for an upcoming contract at
the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The Combined Air Operations Center Facility Manager (CAOC
Facilities Manager) will:
- Be responsible for ensuring facilities are maintained in a high
state of readiness at all times.
- Ensure facility mechanical, electrical, power generation, fire
detection, alarm system and suppression, Nuclear, Biological, and
Chemical (NBC) filtration and over-pressurization, and
contamination control systems are fully functional.
- Work with CE squadron to process and perform work requests for
facility modifications, additions, or work including, but not
limited to, preventive maintenance, repair, replacement, and
monitoring of all facilities equipment and functions.
- Track work orders.
- Be responsible for real property - care, custody, and
protection of the real property facilities assigned and the real
property installed equipment.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to
Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining
safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines,
criteria, and standards established by international, US
government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience facilities
management at a military installation or equivalent.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience as a lead or
- Requires knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Requires the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle
East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities
including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items,
parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation
maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working
outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of
personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Combined Air Operations (CAOC) Facility Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!