HVAC/R Technician / Trainer - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
HVAC/R Technician / Trainer - Qatar
PAE is seeking an HVAC/R Technician / Trainer for an
upcoming position at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This position is pending contract award.
HVAC/R Technician / Trainer will:
- Provide technical support and assistance for electronic and
electrical control systems, medical equipment containing
refrigerants and other equipment as needed to include operation,
maintenance and repair.
- Maintain the existing HVAC/R systems in proper repair and
condition to ensure that they remain in full working order.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to
Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining
safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines,
criteria and standards established by international, US government,
PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Train less experienced HVAC/R Technicians in the principals and
best practices of HVAC/R as well as appropriate use of PPE.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Must have an HVAC certification (e.g., NATE certification, ESCO
Institute HVAC Excellence Professional Level Technician
- Requires three (3) years of experience in a similar role
preferably at a US military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- HS diploma or GED required.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East
with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical
activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving
of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety
regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and
working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40
pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , HVAC/R Technician / Trainer - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!