Site Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Site Manager - Qatar
PAE is seeking a Site Manager for an upcoming contract at
the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The Site Manager will:
- Be responsible for the performance of work and oversight of all
contract matters relating to daily operations of this
- Oversee all work requirements to ensure professional and
quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with
program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest
priority to support mission activities in the SOW.
- Handle scheduling of personnel, work supervision and quality
- Monitor cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall
- Recommend, develop, implement, and enforce procedures/programs
to increase efficiency and improve
cost effectiveness of the program.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and IAW government
- Serve as designated POC in direct oversight and subcontractor
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Requires at least ten (10) years of experience supporting tasks
included in PWS (OM&R fire, facilities and systems; airfield
lighting and sweeping; facilities management; power production and
distribution; material and general maintenance).
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in a
leadership role (preferably Program / Site Manager) on a program of
similar size and scope including BOS type operations.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management
- Must have strong computer skills, specifically in
Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Requires previous supervisory experience in an austere OCONUS
environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree, though additional experience may be
considered in lieu of college degree.
- HS diploma or GED required.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires experience providing excellent customer service in
supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Must have relevant overseas experience, preferably in the
Middle East with knowledge of local culture and
- Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to
changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines
while maintaining performance standards.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities with respect to
metrics and process improvement.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities
including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items,
parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation
maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working
outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of
personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Site Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!