Senior Programmer - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Usually works under the direction of a Project Manager or more
senior Contractor IT staff on a particular application.
- As an expert programmer, independently develops, modifies, and
maintains complex programs to support litigation environment
applications, such as litigation support databases, associated
management systems, and analytical systems.
- Translates program requirements into program code.
- Tests, debugs and refines programs to process data in
accordance with written specifications.
- Revises programs to increase efficiency and reduce operating
- Develops data entry screens and other user interfaces Develops
and implements standardized reports, and creates and generates
specialized and ad hoc reports as required.
- Loads data files into databases following appropriate edit and
pre-processor steps and routines; performs database backups.
- Provides oral and written status reports to the Project Manager
and/or more senior IT staff.
- Provides technical direction and supervision to other
- May oversee a small team of technical support staff in a
document center or other site, and coordinate technical support
provided at that site.
- Develops end user and technical documentation and provides
training for all systems developed.
- Minimum interim Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer
Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field, AND
5 years of electronic computer programming including data
processing systems study, design, and programming, AND 3 years of
experience analyzing operational methods and developing computer
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Senior Programmer - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!