Network Administrator - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Responsible for designing, installing, configuring, operating,
and maintaining small scale or temporary local area networks for
litigation support for specific cases. These
installations can be required at a field trial support facility,
for example, or at a small document center, using
GFE. Installations will usually be proven
configurations which have already been tested and assembled before
being shipped out; configurations may include more than one server
to host database and other applications.
- May also function as a junior System Administrator on a larger
system administration team, assisting with the duties of overall
- Reports to more senior Contractor IT or project management, and
coordinates activities with the COR and DOJ technical
- Responsible for troubleshooting and making necessary
adjustments to the network operating system, networked software,
and related hardware components to maintain reliability of all
systems and hardware.
- Works with other contract IT staff to install, test, modify,
and maintain distributed processing databases on the
- Receives task assignments from the Contractor Project Manager
or from more senior IT staff.
- Minimum interim Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer
Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field,
- 2 years Network Administration experience, including experience
with Juniper based L2/L3, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft
Server 2016, AND
- Industry certifications, such as: CCNA Security, GICSP,
Security+CE, or SSCP.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Network Administrator - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!