RSO Investigative Assistant (Russian Linguist) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
RSO Investigative Assistant (Russian Linguist)
PAE is seeking skilled RSO Investigative Assistant candidates
to support the US embassy in Moscow, Russia. The
incumbent is responsible for assisting the RSO in conducting
personnel security investigations. Duties of the incumbent include
but are not limited to:
- Assists in managing the Embassy's Foreign National
Investigation program. Conducts in-depth personnel interviews in
Russian with prospective Locally Engaged Staff (LES)
- Conduct LES clearance interviews and reviews data from other
agencies and recommends if follow-up interviews or additional
investigation is needed
- Schedule internal and external records checks. Collects and
independently corroborates applicant background information
- Assist RSO with unannounced visitor screening and manages
unsolicited mail database, identifying any threats to the mission
and its personnel
- Provide in-depth defensive counterintelligence briefings for
new LES; including interviews and briefing candidates on RSO
- Serve as a liaison between RSO and U.S. Federal Law Enforcement
Agencies having protective responsibilities and with local Russian
authorities in support of official U.S. protective operations (DSS
and USSS, etc.).
- Maintain and update foreign national contractor and LES
security files and database for Moscow, St. Petersburg,
Yekaterinburg, and Vladivostok. Support annual briefing and
certifications for Consulates. Travel to Consulates as necessary.
Creates security badges as needed for personnel.
- Assist RSO with Emergency Action Planning, and serves on RSO
Emergency security teams i.e., evacuations, intruders, and
nuclear/chemical/biological response teams.
- Assist embassy personnel with all access related issues, to
include the management of Domestic Employees on the compound.
Serves as the principle liaison to non-English speaking Embassy
contractors, including liaison with AECA members and AECA contract
companies. Conducts required checks for both AECA affiliates and
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to type or keyboard at least 40 WPM and be
familiar with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Must have at least two years of general office experience and
prefer candidate with experience interviewing.
- A BA or BS degree may be substituted for work experience
- Russian language test by Foreign Service Institute (FSI) will
be required. 3/3 level test results in Russian is required.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government top-secret security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , RSO Investigative Assistant (Russian Linguist) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!