Carpenter - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE seeks a carpenter to support the US embassy in Moscow,
Russia. The incumbent will report to the American Carpenter Shop
Foreman. He/she will perform carpentry maintenance and repair
in office and NEC residential buildings, the Ambassador's residence
and recreational facilities. The duties and responsibilities below
are not mutually exclusive:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and replace carpeting
- Replace tile and linoleum
- Repair, build, assemble, and refurbish furniture. May include
bookcases, cabinets, shelves, chairs, tables, doors and
- Repair, replace and secure windows, frames and screens.
- Install door bolts
- Repair and tread stairs.
- Make and install signs.
- Install coat racks and other fixtures.
- Lays out and installs studs and drywall, ceiling track and
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older, have completed secondary
school or obtained a GED, and possess a valid driver's
- Graduate of a vocational/technical school with carpentry
certificate or equivalent experience is required.
- At least five years’ experience in general carpentry is
required. Training and experience with rough carpentry, finish
carpentry, cabinetmaking, and furniture repair and making highly
- Carpenters should have a demonstrated working knowledge of:
Roofing – rubber, shingle, sheetmetal, builtup; Concrete – form
building, mixing, finishing; Carpet – laying tile carpet and runner
carpeting; Painting – types of paint, application methods;
Carpentry – framing, furniture, finishing; Flooring – types and
- Operation of all normal carpenter shop and portable carpentry
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Carpenter - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!