Plumber - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking a qualified plumber to support the US Embassies
in Russia and China. The duties and responsibilities listed below
are not mutually exclusive.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all types of plumbing work; preventive maintenance and
new work, under the direction of the American Plumbing Shop
- Maintains and repairs water and sewage distribution systems,
fire sprinkler systems, to include pipe fittings, fixtures,
hydrants, water mains, water closets, lavatories, showers, sinks,
- Preventive maintenance of water and sewerage systems, in
accordance with established schedules, operational and maintenance
procedures, manufacturer's recommendations and warranty.
- Checks and conducts tests of pipe sections, joints,
connections, fittings, major installed items and accessories to
determine cause of inadequate equipment or system performance to
include irrigation systems.
- Corrects defects by adjustment, cleaning, repair and
replacement of defective items.
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating in office and
residential building, the Ambassador’s residence, and embassy
- Install and renovate plumbing systems and fixtures in
residential and office space.
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed journeyman plumber with a minimum of five years’
experience as a journeyman in general plumbing and welding.
- A certificate in plumbing and/or welding from a vocational or
technical school is desirable.
- Must be 21 years of age or older; completed secondary school or
obtained a GED and possess a valid driver's license.
- A Top Secret clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , Plumber - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!