HVAC TECHNICIAN - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Operates, maintains and repairs boilers, chillers, heat exchangers,
water heaters, air handling and air conditioning units under the
technical guidance of the American HVAC Shop Foreman.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited
- Operates, maintains and repairs large centrifugal chillers,
cooling towers; heating boilers, humidifying steam boilers;
ultrasonic humidifiers and associated pure water supply systems,
heat exchangers for snow melting, main hot water systems, domestic
water storage tanks and the swimming pool; water heaters; air
handling and air conditioning units, split systems, air filters,
and air distribution systems.
- Performs PM on all HVAC systems in accordance with established
schedules, operating procedures and equipment warranty.
- Analyzes malfunctions in heating, ventilating and air
conditioning systems and equipment and makes necessary adjustments
- May occasionally install HVAC systems in residential and office
- Licensed journeyman HVAC technician
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a journeyman in operation,
maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC equipment including
large (250+ tons) centrifugal chillers, split systems, boilers,
pumps, air handler units, piping, heat exchangers and associated
- Must be Universal CFC Certified.
- Must be fluent in speaking reading and writing English.
- A basic understanding of the Russian language is highly
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Completed secondary school or obtained a GED, and possess a
valid driver's license.
- A Top Secret clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Washington DC , HVAC TECHNICIAN - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!