MDS System Test Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Leidos has multiple opportunities for System Test Engineers to
join our team at the Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) segment
of the Tomahawk Weapon System (TWS) located at the Washington Navy
This position is for a Mission Distribution System (MDS) Test
Engineer to eventually transition into a test engineer at the
TMPC-level. The System Test Engineer will work in support of a
Product Assurance contract with the US Navy Cruise Missile
- Requirements analysis; software design analysis, specification
reviews, user documentation inspection; test planning, test
execution (functional, integration, regression and more), test
results recording and reporting, operational test scenario
development, milestone review participation, and site acceptance
testing at multiple end-user locations as necessary.
- Domestic and some international travel may be required -
possibly as high as 25% per year.
- Activities also include reviews and evaluation of products and
processes and participation in various Engineering review
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives.
- Develops solutions to technical problems that may require
collaboration with internal experts.
- Regularly communicates with internal project team members,
management, and external organizations and customers as
- Ensures project schedules and performance requirements
- Contributes to the development of the organization's goals and
objectives and process improvement.
- Operational experience with Tomahawk Mission Distribution
System (MDS) and strike planning is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of software engineering, software
programming, databases including SQL, system interface testing, and
test automation is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5 years of
experience. Additional years of experience can be considered
in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret clearance with ability to be approved to
- Proficiency in computer applications languages technologies
and/or capabilities required for this position.
- Good technical writing and communication skills.
- Experience with verification and validation test activities
including development of test cases and procedures, execution of
test procedures, documentation of test issues, and test
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , MDS System Test Engineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!