Imagery Analyst/Systems Test Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Leidos is seeking a talented GEOINT professional to join our
test and evaluation (T&E) team supporting the United States
Navy, Tomahawk Command & Control System (TC2S) contract.
The qualified candidate will perform in an Imagery
Analyst/Systems Test Engineer role and provide a crucial bridge
between our customer community and the T&E team, ensuring that
system capabilities meet Warfighter needs.
This highly visible position requires a strong technical
background, solid understanding of our customer expectations, and
the ability to work comfortably and effectively with team members
as well as the military/government operators. The position requires
occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel to various customer sites. Prior
experience as a Systems Test Engineer is helpful but not required.
You must be willing to learn software verification, validation and
testing of emergent targeting and navigational software using
various imagery systems and interfaces. The candidate should be
able to develop test cases for Government-based requirements,
document procedures and have the ability to generate test reports
in prescribed formats. This position is located at the Washington
Navy Yard (WNY).
- Must have a BA/BS and 6 years of GEOINT experience supporting
intelligence operations or 12 years of experience in lieu of a
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Imagery Analysis
Course, Geospatial Intelligence Training Program, or
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Must have normal color vision and normal stereoscopic
- Strong background in Imagery Analysis, Targeting and
Weaponeering, and/or Intelligence Analysis.
- Knowledge of sensor imaging systems, products, and exploitation
- Willingness to learn, solve problems and perform in a dynamic
- Prior experience as a TNT operator.
- Familiar with the operation of: NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, Microsoft
Office Suite, SOCET GXP, CGS, Google Earth, Esri ARCGIS, JWS, JTT,
MIDB and GCCS.
- A strong understanding of systems engineering processes,
testing methodologies and systems architecture is
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Imagery Analyst/Systems Test Engineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!