Bilingual Account Manager (Spanish/English)
Company: Christian Durand - State Farm Agency
Posted on: September 15, 2021
A successful State Farm Insurance Agent is seeking an outgoing,
bilingual (Spanish/English) professional to join their team.
As a State Farm team member, you will build and develop customer
relationships within the community to promote State Farm products
including auto, home and life insurance.
Responsibilities include but not limited
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Sales Producer, you will
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Property && Casualty license (must be able to
- Life && Health license (must be able to
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
Keywords: Christian Durand - State Farm Agency, Washington DC , Bilingual Account Manager (Spanish/English), Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!