Marketing Senior Analyst
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 124800
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Marketing Senior Analyst to join our
team in McLean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- May provide input into the creation of marketing communications
- Manages the development, production and completion of marketing
programs, including new service offering announcements.
- Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development,
production and completion of marketing programs.
- Develops and/or obtains approvals for project or creative
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Experience working with Federal Government communications, a
- Excellent creative, verbal and written communication
- Superb writing, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal
- Solid understanding of marketing communications principles and
- Ability to understand and write about complex topics related to
information technology and business
- Strong client service attitude
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding follow-through
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good client/market knowledge.
- Able to engage across all levels of NTT DATA and with external
- Solid Web applications, social media, content management
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Online marketing and video messaging experience is a plus.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations.
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
NTT DATA is seeking a Communication Specialist who will be
responsible for developing marketing and communication material for
internal and external distribution that aligns with company goals
and approved messaging as it pertains to Federal, State and Local,
and Education. The individual will be assisting with the
development of multiple project communications and cross-project
coordination activities. The successful candidate will thrive in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize and multi-task a
variety of demanding assignments without a degradation of work
- Writes, edits, and reviews communication deliverables for
accuracy, tone, and clarity.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by
demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and
optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Support the sales team with outreach, events, and other
- Coordinate with external vendors to execute promotional events
- Collaborate with corporate marketing and other professionals to
coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and executive initiatives to reach the target audience
through appropriate channels (i.e., social media, e-mail, radio,
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered
with high quality and within established deadlines
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelors degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Keywords: NTT DATA, Washington DC , Marketing Senior Analyst, Other , Mclean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!