Senior Tester/Analyst -Remote
Company: Pragmatics, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Senior Tester/Analyst to
immediately begin providing agile manual testing support on a
part-time basis. The position will increase to near or at full-time
in April and continues through September.
As a QA Tester, you will work with the system developers and
current analyst/testers to:
- Develop and refine the "done" criteria for user stories along
with the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their
- Execute manual test cases based on functional
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during
- Work with members of the application development and project
management to ensure high-quality applications.
- Prepare supporting reference materials for the end-users
- Assist the lead business analysts as necessary with user story
- Lead the development of User Acceptance Testing plans and
materials along with supporting the users during testing
- Help improve all the products the team works on by
participating in Agile team meetings.
- Maintain test case status in Jira and other related tools.
- Strong written and oral communication. Ability to communicate
(electronically and verbally) with customers in non-technical
language (i.e.: customer service experience).
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimal
- Minimum of 5 years of testing experience with 10+ years
Keywords: Pragmatics, Inc., Washington DC , Senior Tester/Analyst -Remote, Other , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!