Tax Senior Associate - Private Client Services
Company: Andersen Tax
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Andersen Tax LLC ("Andersen"), we offer a rewarding career
path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals.
From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a
variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and
make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to
Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm
leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our
core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence,
Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class
service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and
the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a
part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your
opportunities with Andersen - a name from the past, a firm for the
Senior Associates in our Private Client Services practice,
manage and support their team on multiple engagements for a wide
range of sophisticated clients, including some of the Wealthiest
Families in the US, Family Offices, Owner Operated Business
Entities, Alternative Investment Fund Principals, Trusts and
Senior Associates can expect to:
- Review and prepare complex tax returns;
- Engage in the tax planning and consulting process;
- Collaborate with engagement team to identify and research
complex client issues and recommend solutions;
- Draft technical tax memoranda;
- Provide regular updates to clients;
- Assist in project management of compliance and consulting
- Supervise, train and mentor Associates and Interns; and
- Receive formal PCS and on the job training in daily
interactions with top tax leaders to learn more about legislative
changes, wealth transfer techniques, charitable giving strategies,
buy/sell agreement planning, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant tax experience;
- Bachelor's and/or relevant advanced degree (MAcc, MST,
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related (Preferred).
Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Advanced credential or desire to obtain advanced credential
allowing for IRS client representation (i.e. CPA or JD);
- Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and
ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are
an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation
(including gender identity and gender expression), mental
disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status,
military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or
regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with
Keywords: Andersen Tax, Washington DC , Tax Senior Associate - Private Client Services, Other , Mclean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!