Systems/ Enterprise Architecture Team Lead
This is contingent upon contract award.
GCubed, Inc is seeking a skilled individual in the National
Capital Region area with the experience and knowledge to fulfill
the responsibility as Systems/Enterprise Architecture Team
Essential Functions of the Job
- Producing and maintaining enterprise architecture principles
and organizational standards.
- Tracking Inventories of major organizational assets and
features, both current and target (aka "operating model").
- Tracking relationships between major organizational assets (aka
- Producing and maintaining the "transition plan" aka roadmap or
modernization roadmap or transformation plan
- Leading governance activities
- Directing others in performing enterprise architecture
- Education: Minimum of a bachelors degree in management or
- shall have at least an IAT Level 1 or IAM Level 1
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel
as needed to company subsidiaries, as well as to potential acquires
to conduct due diligence. Periodic weekend or evening work is
GCubed offers the following benefits to full time employees:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Company Paid
Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible
Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match,
Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development
Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan and Tricare Supplement
GCubed, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor.