Global Program Manager, Sales Effectiveness & Capability
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe
every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold,
sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to
democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
As an integral part of Skillsoft's fast-growing business, the
Global Program Manager, Sales Effectiveness & Capability (Remote)
will design and manage data-driven sales training programs for the
global sales organization.
- Manage, develop, and administer sales capability programs that
effectively engage, teach, and drive sales results through
- Define and document global performance standards.
- Conduct top-producer analyses and use other data to inform
program design and content.
- Manage key partnerships (internal and external) to deliver
skills-focused content, assets, and resources, including case
studies, customer stories, heroes journeys, playbooks, ROI tools,
- Create measurement structures that objectively evaluate Account
Executives' ability to deliver persuasive C-level presentations and
value-driven proposals in partnership with Sales.
- Evaluate programs' effectiveness by identifying and tracking
key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive rep
- Work with cross-functional teams to align on initiatives,
product updates, and business priorities and continuously update
- Identify performance gaps within the sales organization and
design programs to improve and influence results, working closely
with sales leaders.
- Engage cross-functional subject matter experts to share
expertise in programs as needed while continuously improving the
field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Manage the use of relevant learning and development tools and
software while optimizing Skillsoft ecosystem
- Partner with vendors as required to align strategy and deliver
programs in support of sales capability needs.
- Maintain program measurement strategy to articulate value to
stakeholders as needed.
- Assist in the development and execution of sales organization
rewards and recognition strategy.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of learning and development experience, knowledge of
core sales skills, and a passion for adult learning
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects or
programs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop KPIs for business goals, process improvement
projects, and program management
- Expertise in process improvement and change management, along
with the ability to stay flexible through growth and change
- Ability to create and execute strategic plans and transform
visions and concepts into structured action plans with measurable
- Effective and persuasive written and verbal communication
skills with the ability to lead senior-level professionals without
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent
solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging
immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to
unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and
build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36
million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning
through an intelligent learning experience and a customized,
learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for
Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development,
Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading
global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The
company features three award-winning systems that support learning,
performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio
intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite
for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the
entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have
built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept
unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted
by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring
manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency
Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be
deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer:
It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal
employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard
to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical),
protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class
protected by law.