Software Development Intern
Company: Kratos Defense and Security
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Kratos is seeking a Software Development Intern to join an
exciting team of software engineers within the Federal Software
Engineering team. The successful candidate will make valuable
contributions to dynamic and agile projects; implementing a
SecDevOps approach across all phases of the software development
lifecycle, to include, design, development, test, and operational
support / user feedback.
Qualities we are passionate about in a candidate:
- Loves to automate using scripts;
- Desires to be a valuable contributor within a team
- Embraces change and is an independent motivator toward one's
- Must be self-motivated, be a self-learner, and able to work
within a dynamic schedule;
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
setting on the design, implementation, and
maintenance/troubleshooting of new and existing software solutions;
primarily within the satellite command and control (c2) domain
- Must be able to organize & report status of tasks being worked
and effectively communicate with various team members.
Experience and Skills
- Must be enrolled in a college / university majoring in a
technical field, such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related.
- Shows interest in technology and software development
- Has personal drive toward technology
- Relevant projects at work or at home
- Aspires to learn and apply new technologies and use them to
solve real problems
Keywords: Kratos Defense and Security, Washington DC , Software Development Intern, Other , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!