Business Analysis, Senior Associate
Company: The MIL Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver
world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management,
and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like
you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well
into your professional services career, MIL has great job
opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the
family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees
love working here, and it truly shows through our various
recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington
Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine,
Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and
Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading
technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in
cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of
something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks Business Analysis Senior Associate to
support a Federal Government client. The candidate will provide
expertise on the functionality and technology of Momentum
Financials based systems, with a primary focus on the cloud
environment, as well as related applications and their interfaces.
The ideal candidate also has experience with JIRA management tools
and IEEE testing standards.
- Review integrator lifecycle documents (such as technical
processes, deployment strategies, and interface control documents,
and training materials) for accuracy, completeness, clarity, and
- Review financial management documents (such as accounting
procedures, code structures, and business workflows) for
compliance, usability, completeness, and accuracy.
- Provide recommendations on improving functionality and mission
usage of applications, databases, and environments.
- Contribute to Test Plans to address testing of components,
configurations, workflows, reports, transactions, interfaces, and
Application Programming Interfaces (API)s.
- Contribute to preparation and review of test procedures and
- Validate availability and functionality of the Momentum
components and related financial applications.
- Support analysis test results to determine if the system has
met the requirements and all features are working as intended.
- Review Requirements Traceability Matrix documents to verify
tracking through delivery.
- 5 years functional and technical experience with large, complex
Momentum federal implementations.
- Experience in functional and technical testing of Momentum
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Expertise with federal Government accounting and financial
management policies, practices, operation, and procedures.
- Strong communications skills, including leading discussions
with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile and IEEE-compliant development
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and
maintain a US federal Minimum Background Investigation.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity
and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: The MIL Corporation, Washington DC , Business Analysis, Senior Associate, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!