Sr. Sales Engineer (Federal)
Company: Automation Anywhere
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process
Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end
business processes with intelligent software bots - AI-powered
digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting
in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and
more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only
web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform
combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and
analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their
automation journey from the front office to the back office to
every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest
marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation
solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots
to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all
industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information,
As a Sr. Sales Engineer, you evangelize the new digital
workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading
Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make
organizations more productive and collaborative. With a deep love
for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how
tools such as Automation Anywhere simplify automation and
integration of complex systems for customers.
You will articulate technology, value and service offerings to
both business and technical users, identify all technical solutions
that can be offered to assigned accounts to assure complete
customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and post
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Working actively to drive and manage the technology evaluation
stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales
team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Implementing value selling best practices to influence C-suite
and deeply technical conversation with client stakeholders.
- Showcasing and helping develop new integrations for
- Leading regional evangelization activities including client
workshops, best practices socialization and eminence at
- Architecting and socializing a robust internal and external
infrastructure allowing sales, clients, partners to extend
corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Mentoring and upskilling other team members to ensure
capability development and maintain a current and thorough
understanding of RPA products and services.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing technical advocacy to ensure product and deals are
positioned for success against competition.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Overall 7+ years of experience with 4+ years relevant
experience in sales/pre-sales with RPA Products in the federal
- Strong Automation Anywhere experience preferred with hands on
experience developing and deploying production Bots
- Certified on Automation Anywhere Advance V11 and/or A2019
- Hands on experience integrating 3rd party integrations as part
of RPA solutions including AI/ML models, NLP and OCR experience
- Broad and deep understanding of technology across industry
products, emerging standards, IT infrastructures and technology
- Hands on development experience in scripting, Dot Net or Java
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such
as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and
other SOA/Integration technologies.
- Will travel extensively on short notice - up to 50% (once able
to safely do so based on state/local guidelines)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Equally at ease preaching to a room full of C-level
stakeholders and building product integrations across
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical
organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Experience across various virtualization options, cloud
providers, orchestration standards, cognitive standards etc.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external
stakeholders to build strong and lasting relations
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Eminence experience desired. Strong influencing skills a must.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales
obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work
as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a
very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground
every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have
fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our
people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Automation Anywhere, Washington DC , Sr. Sales Engineer (Federal), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!