Public Affairs Specialist
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening
public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex
issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical,
useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and
initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we
were established for the purpose of public service and not for
profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.
Analytic Services, Inc. (ANSER) is seeking public affairs
specialists in support of COVID-19 efforts in the DC metro area
with positions in DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
- Support COVID-19 response initiatives and reporting between
government agencies and for external messaging.
- Must be eligible to obtain a US government security
- Possess a Masters degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of related work experience.
- Equivalencies for degree/years of experience considered.
- Experience supporting the US government.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please
call 703-416-2000 or e-mail
Keywords: ANSER, Washington DC , Public Affairs Specialist, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!