HUMINT Targeting Officer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Celestar has provided a wide range of services to the U. S.
Government since 2004. Our personnel bring subject matter expertise
as well as recent experience providing intelligence services,
operational support, training and advisory expertise, and other
professional services. We have proudly served customers in over 40
countries spanning 4 continents, including austere and high threat
locations. Our professional service offerings are backed by our
commitment to quality service, as evidenced by our ISO-9001:2015
certification. Acting as trusted advisors to our U.S. Government
customers, we stand ready to assist in achieving their respective
Celestar is seeking a Specialized HUMINT Targeting Officers
having experience in Counterterrorism, Counter-Proliferation,
Threat Finance, WMD in the following geographic areas: Middle East,
MENA, Central Asia, South Asia, Central African Republic, DRC, and
/or DPRK. This position is located in the Washington, DC Metro
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels to determine
current and future viability of sources.
- If called upon, represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and
national forums, and produce and give briefings, as necessary.
- Provide identification of all related intelligence requirements
for your assigned specialized effort.
- Provide a technical collection strategy and targeting analysis
studies to support senior-level stakeholders and policy makers
within the intelligence community (IC).
- Conduct liaison with national level intelligence organizations
as appropriate to effectively develop, coordinate and de-conflict
- At least Three (3) Years of National-Level HUMINT Targeting
experience to include Strategic HUMINT targeting in direct support
of operational HUMINT Collectors
- Have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to
accomplish the work in the Targeting Officer Tasks list above with
- Possess analytic contacts throughout the IC and a high level of
subject matter expertise for their assigned area of responsibility
or target set.
- Have experience in tagging data and building networks using
Palantir, or similar software.
- Must have the ability to create network diagrams using
Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or other similar tools, and have
experience with Geo Metadata Analysis and Pattern of Life
development using ArcGIS, Google Earth, Palantir, or other
- Possess the ability to: 1) Effectively communicate verbally and
in writing in English, 2) Clearly and concisely express
multifaceted concepts, and 3) Develop ideas in a logical sequence
leading to a validated conclusion.
- Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal
computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be willing to travel within the National Capital Region
(NCR) with the potential of worldwide travel
- Must be able to work 8-hour days; however, you may be subject
to work longer hours and weekends to support no-notice or priority
- A bachelor's degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice,
Political Science, World/Regional History, or other
history/political/intelligence or law enforcement major
- Senior Staff NCO (E-6 and above), Warrant Officer (CWO-2 and
above), Field Grade Officer (O-4 and above) and GS/GG-13 and
- HUMINT Targeting Officer Training
- This position requires an active Top-Secret Level Clearance
with SCI Access and Polygraph
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar Corporation is a veteran owned company, and our salary
compensation and benefit packages are competitive. Celestar
Corporation offers company paid benefits, including employee health
insurance and employee & family dental insurance. We also offer a
401k retirement company match, paid holidays and personal time off
Celestar Corporation is equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Celestar, Washington DC , HUMINT Targeting Officer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!