Company: The Donohoe Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Donohoe Companies is a company that is passionate about the
operation and maintenance of buildings/facilities in the commercial
and government sectors. Washington DC's oldest real estate company.
At Donohoe, we celebrate and empower our talented employees - and
it shows as we have been ranked by the Washington Business Journal
as the Best Place to Work 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive
salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages,
FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a
match. And...we offer some not so standard, extra great-benefits,
including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications,
employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor's
products), gym membership, and an Employee Assistance Program that
offer a wide array of consultative/actionable services. We value
diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be
their authentic self is the key to our success. Come join us, and
find out what the best work of your career could look like for
Complete Building Services is hirnig a Safety Manager to join
our team in Washington, DC.
The Safety Manager supports the Project Management team by
effectively monitoring and executing assigned aspects Health,
Safety, Quality, and Environmental facility programs. In this role
you will be coordinating with every level within our facility
management team as well as facility security, customers, and
subcontractors to ensure that we provide all services per contract,
up to client expectations, and company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the Donohoe the Environmental, Health & Safety
Programs and Quality Management System (QMS) on site.
- Administer the quality control program: assigning inspections,
collecting and analyzing results, advise management and monitor
- Conduct QA and QC inspections and audits on Donohoe
requirements, contract requirements, and other services
- Analyze government QA inspections, assuring proper follow-up
and Corrective/Preventive Actions. Keep QA Inspection Records
- Administer the Training Program, including records maintenance,
ensuring all employees receive required initial and ongoing
education of Client, CBS, and other regulatory standards, policies
- Four (4) of the last seven (7) years' experience performing a
similar role supporting facility management/maintenance
- At least 2 years in a leading/managing capacity supporting
Health, Safety, Quality Control, or Environmental Programs
- Preference given to candidates who have acquired certifications
with Safety and Quality Control
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills
Keywords: The Donohoe Companies, Inc., Washington DC , Safety Manager, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!