A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the
opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting
technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers,
supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC's value
proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our
Advisory industry focus with Microsoft's key technologies such as
Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in
all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC
Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives
us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and
career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as
individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and
in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach
to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality,
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates proven prior success in roles utilizing knowledge
and skills in the following areas of the Microsoft domain:
-Microsoft Dynamics AX 4 or 2009 or 2012 -Microsoft Dynamics AX
Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc) -Configuration and
customization of Microsoft Dynamics products
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success, as both an
individual contributor and team member, with identifying and
addressing client needs: actively participating in client
discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm
services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise,
accurate documents and maintaining project economics while
maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success as a team
leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and
seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced
staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written
and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with
participating in consulting, designing, and implementing Microsoft
Dynamics applications-based solutions to improve clients business
processes, emphasizing the following areas:
- Configuring and troubleshooting AX applications;
- Performing the functional design, implementation, and
maintenance of Dynamics AX solutions single product
- Authoring and reviewing functional and technical documentation
of product sub-systems;
- Creating project estimates for configuration/coding
- Developing architecture and mission critical business logic and
- Performing bug resolutions, release testing and build
verification and beta support;
- Providing oversight of offshore development resources;
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all
Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or success
in roles with one or more Microsoft Dynamics AX application modules
doing functional configuration and/or technical development,
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Microsoft
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid
relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm
services; communicating with the client in an organized and
knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information;
demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and/or a proven
record of success as a team member: understanding personal and team
roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building
solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking
guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance,
clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.