Warehouse Specialist-TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Transportation and Logistics
- ID: 7315
Warehouse Specialist-(Current TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing
duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage
Shift: 6:30am -3pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Rearranges and takes inventory of stored materials, examines
stored materials, and reports deterioration and damage.
- Removes material from storage and prepares it for
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing
- Verifies materials (or merchandise) against receiving
documents/notes, and reports discrepancies and obvious damages;
routes materials to prescribed storage locations; stores, stacks,
or palletizes material in accordance with prescribed storage
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six to twelve months of job related experience and/or
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able
to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel if needed.
Must currently possess an active Top Secret with Full Scope
As a leading international services company for more than 65
years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to
U.S. and International Government agencies and organizations. As a
world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP
leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications,
Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure &
Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to
meet our customers diverse and complex challenges. With over 3,000
team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27
countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C.
area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the
Refer a Friend to IAP!
Once hired by IAP you are eligible for our $1500 referral
Ask your recruiter for more details.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.