Communications Specialist PT (Sat & Sun)
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Greenspring is a beautiful 58-acre continuing care retirement
community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Springfield,
Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by
Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living and health
care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Greenspring is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Greenspring in Springfield is hiring a Communications Specialist
for our award winning community. This is an essential role within
our community, you will often be the first person a resident or
family member meets!
How you will make an impact:
- Greet and direct our residents, visitors,/staff and handle
questions and concerns efficiently.
- Receive emergency calls from residents and staff and dispatch
appropriate personnel; and page on-call physicians as needed in an
accurate and calm manner.
- Monitor all emergency pull cords for Independent Living
- Track status of resident involved in situation, i.e.
transported to hospital, etc.
- Manage up to date lists of residents, alphabetically and by
- Assist with maintaining accurate census information;
hospitalizations, deaths, etc. as well as keeping accurate list of
residents who are away and dates returning for Security
- Responsible for logging all resident packages and notifying
residents of a package pick-up via notice in cubbie hole, assuring
all mail is dispatched through U.S. Mail at the end of each day,
sorts and distributes all inter-office mail
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
What you will need:
- High school or GED.
- Receptionist experience required
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Washington DC , Communications Specialist PT (Sat & Sun), Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!