Cybersecurity Engineer - SIEM Engineer
Company: ECS Federal
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ECS is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer - SIEM Engineer to work
in our Fairfax, VA office.
- Manage SIEM and supporting services including monitoring,
alarming, patching, automation, and maintaining standards.
- Develop metrics and trends that demonstrate the SIEM platform's
health and operational state.
- Participate in information security audits, ensuring the
technical compliance with related (e.g. PCI, ISO, etc.) regulatory
- Define, document, and implement appropriate delivery, parsing,
reporting, and retention of security-relevant log information.
- Assist users of the SIEM in real-time investigation and
- Research and document security best practices to continually
improve the deployment and use of supported systems.
- Maintain the health, performance, stabilization, tuning and
ongoing planning of the SIEM platform.
- Support the SIEM, SOAR, and UEBA platforms and participate in
- Work with other teams in the integration of security
- BASH, Perl, Python or similar scripting language skills.
- Familiar with DevOps tools/methods including tools such as GIT,
Ansible, & Jenkins.
- Familiar working in an Agile and Waterfall project
- Hands on experience with LINUX administration.
- Security Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS,
- Experience with McAfee ESM, Elastic SIEM, and/or Azure
- Experienced with Swimlane
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran
status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or
local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women,
disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to
the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people,
values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on
providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies
and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend
the American People.
Keywords: ECS Federal, Washington DC , Cybersecurity Engineer - SIEM Engineer, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!