Costumer Service Associate
Company: Exela Technologies Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Backfill for front receptionist- greet visitors, answer phones,
and hospitality duties.
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care.
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety, and security
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and
deadlines is critical.
- Dependable, Self-motivated and accountable.
- Must be a team player with a solution minded attitude.
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager.
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as
assigned (answer phones, outgoing shipments, etc)
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Adhering to all safety procedures Position.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers
and company personnel required.
- Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment
and be capable and willing to perform first level
- Proficient with PC and windows
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly
- Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
Keywords: Exela Technologies Inc., Washington DC , Costumer Service Associate, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!