Telephony Project Engineer (Government)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure,
IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and
professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated
to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing
workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our
shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US
Government responsible for informing and defending our nation -
globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide
leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle
services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Project Engineer to
support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing
programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional
- Develop design packages for voice designs for customer
enterprise voice networks including VoIP and traditional telephony
- Display Design and Hands on knowledge of Avaya Communication
Manager, Session Manager, System Manager
- Display Design and Hands on knowledge of Cisco Call
- Display Detailed understanding of the principles of Voice over
- Display Detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP
- Display Detailed understanding of traditional telephony
- Available for higher tiered troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and Cisco
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical
certification/education, 5+ Years of Experience, direct experience
providing engineering support of technology programs to include
Avaya and/or Cisco telephony platforms.
- Excellent verbal, writtn communications skills, customer
engagement and organization skills are a must.
Professional level certifications with Telephony vendors, ITIL
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
Job ID 2027789 Date posted 05/16/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Washington DC , Telephony Project Engineer (Government), Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!