Part Time Journeyman Plumber - DOE Washington, DC (Saturday and Sunday 1st Shift 6am - 6pm)
Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced
single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical
needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations.
By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best
practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to
reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to
achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects
and long-term value.
Job Title: Licensed Journeyman Plumber - (P/T -Sat and Sunday
1st Shift - 6am - 6pm)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Licensed
Journeyman Plumber in Washington, DC who currently has or is able
to obtain a L Security Clearance. Shift Coverage (P/T - Sat and
Sunday 1st Shift - 6am - 6pm)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform service calls
- Perform inspections, and heavy maintenance repairs
- Must have at least 4 years of experience working as a
- Must have a Journeyman Plumber License
- Must have general knowledge of domestic water, plumbing, and
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints
- Must currently have or be able to obtain a L Level
- Must be able to pass a background check including a drug
- Must be able and willing to work 1st shift Saturday and Sunday
6am - 6pm)
. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Work requires an abundance of walking, bending, kneeling, and
working in uncomfortable positions.
- May make repairs and installations from ladders, scaffolding,
- Works with systems and equipment in hard to reach places
requiring standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing in
tight and uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently lifts, carries, and sets up equipment that weighs 20
- Occasionally may lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Work is performed inside and outside and is usually dirty and
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veteran / Disabled.
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Washington DC , Part Time Journeyman Plumber - DOE Washington, DC (Saturday and Sunday 1st Shift 6am - 6pm), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!