Sr. Project Manager
Company: MOI Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Sr. Project Manager is the single point of contact, and
integrative responsibility, for all aspects of assigned contract
furniture projects, from inception of project to final close-out
and invoicing. Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical
dates, client and third party interface and relations, performance
quality and customer satisfaction, budget and project
administration for each assigned project. Is responsible for entire
business transaction for each project.
- Lead point of contact for customer and all third party firms
for all project communications
- Provides professional customer interface and client relations
- Successfully perform the 5 phases of Project Management
- Is responsible for customer sign-offs, approvals and formal
- Project Planning, Coordination and Management
- Establishes overall project scope and manages
dealer/manufacturer team to ensure coordinated effort
- Directs, coordinates and manages task assignments and
completion for entire dealer team
- Develops work plan, schedule and logistics based on overall
project parameters, project schedule and scope, and customer's
- Reviews project site, plans and product specifications
- Assists in establishing fees, developing quote/presentation and
making presentation to customer
- Provides technical consultation to customer and customer's
- Maintains detailed project documentation, including
documentation of key project decisions and customer/project
- Provides timely, formal written communications throughout
project to client, dealer and project team
- Manages accurate and detailed record keeping, including
receiving documentation, time sheets and contract adherence,
sign-offs and approvals, key decision records, etc.
- Reviews technical services' plans and specifications for
accuracy, completeness and correct product application
- Coordinates with customer service for order entry notes and
product delivery scheduling
- Reviews ship dates for adherence to original requirements
- Ensures field paperwork is complete, and delivered in a timely
- Walks project and develops punch list; responsible for punch
- Confirms project completion and ensures all invoicing is timely
- Has strong product and technical knowledge, including
applicable building codes, correct product application, custom
applications and pricing, price estimating and solicitation,
electricity and cabling, etc.
- Has the ability to produce takeoffs, specifications and order
ready documentation if required
- Has the ability to analyze, plan, schedule and implement
- Mentors Junior Project Managers
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Proficient in office computer software use (Word, Excel,
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects with deadlines in a
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor as well as using tact when
dealing with others.
Excellent organizational skills required
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in a business related major with 5 to 6 years
of experience, or equivalent combination of education and
While performing the duties of this job, the employees are
regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Some of the time in a general office environment. Work can be
sedentary in nature, may require standing and walking for up to 90%
of the time. The working environment is generally favorable.
Lighting and temperature are adequate with no hazardous or
unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is also
performed within construction sites and outside where there is
extreme temperatures and hazardous and unpleasant conditions. PPE
and safety training will be provided.
Keywords: MOI Inc, Washington DC , Sr. Project Manager, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!