Company: Gallagher Bassett NZ Ltd
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Gallagher Member Solutions (GMS) creates, markets and manages
member benefit programs for trade and professional associations and
other membership organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a
nation's leader in association member benefit program management,
GMS is enthusiastically dedicated to its mission of enhancing the
member experience and fostering commerce by creating and marketing
programs which deliver high quality services and everyday value to
eligible member consumers and small businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire, format and process data from primary and secondary
data sources and provide administrative data support.
- Manage and implement database updates, data collection systems
and processes, data analytics and other strategies that optimize
data efficiency and quality.
- Ensure CRM and other data systems up-to-date and accurate in
order to drive strategic decisions and guide marketing
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- Develop and generate detailed and summary reports as required
by the business.
- Assist with data transfer projects and ensuring data
- Assist with analyzing business processes, identifying process
deficiencies, researching solutions and planning and coordinating
the remediation of such deficiencies to ensure production
capabilities are both effective and efficient
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and
technology staff and assist with training users on business
applications and processes
- Ability to interpret data, analyze results and use statistical
techniques to provide ongoing reports
- Bachelor's degree plus 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and
attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to assess problems and develop solutions
- Technical knowledge of data models, database development, data
mining and segmentation techniques.
- Experience with SQL, VBA, PowerBI or other BI
- Experience utilizing and managing a CRM system.
- Technical knowledge of software and experience with personal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher Bassett NZ Ltd, Washington DC , Business Analyst, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!