This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting
team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team
will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Skills and Tasks
The Cyber Workforce Developer and Manager/Technical Trainer III
shall possess the following capabilities:
- Develop cyberspace workforce plans, strategies and guidance to
support cyberspace workforce manpower, personnel, training and
education requirements and to address changes to cyberspace policy,
doctrine, materiel, force structure, and education and training
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and
network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for
assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations,
policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Design/integrate a cyber strategy that outlines the vision,
mission, and goals that align with the organization's strategic
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to
ensure existing qualification standards reflect organizational
functional requirements and meet industry standards.
- Ensure cyber workforce management policies and processes comply
with legal and organizational requirements regarding equal
opportunity, diversity, and fair hiring/employment practices.
- Establish and collect metrics to monitor and validate cyber
workforce readiness including analysis of cyber workforce data to
assess the status of positions identified, filled, and filled with
- Ability to develop career path opportunities.
- Establish cyber career paths to allow career progression,
deliberate development, and growth within and between cyber career
- Establish manpower, personnel, and qualification data element
standards to support cyber workforce management and reporting
- Establish, resource, implement, and assess cyber workforce
management programs in accordance with organizational
- Review/Assess cyber workforce effectiveness to adjust skill
and/or qualification standards.
- Skill in developing workforce and position qualification
- Knowledge of Workforce Framework, work roles, and associated
tasks, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to develop policy, plans, and strategy in compliance
with laws, regulations, policies, and standards in support of
organizational cyber activities.
- Ability to leverage best practices and lessons learned of
external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cyber
- Develop policy, programs, and guidelines for
- Establish and maintain communication channels with
- Identify organizational policy stakeholders.
- Provide policy guidance to cyber management, staff, and
- Seek consensus on proposed policy changes from
- Coordinate with organizational manpower stakeholders to ensure
appropriate allocation and distribution of human capital
- Skill in using manpower and personnel IT systems.
- Knowledge of current and emerging cyber technologies.
- Knowledge of the organization's core business/mission
- Knowledge of organizational training and education policies,
processes, and procedures.
- Ability to determine the validity of workforce trend data.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Training and
Development, Workplace Education and Development or similar
- PMP Preferred
- Preferred certification in the field of information security
(e.g. Security , CISSP).
- At least 5 years of relevant background in Adult Learning
Development and related job experience
- Experience presenting and facilitating training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process and detail-oriented
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Clearance Level Requirement:
Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside
environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low
to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
Work may include travel with the military to participate in
exercises in austere conditions
Outside work may include various environmental conditions
including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required.
May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to
25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or
Equipment and Machines
General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax
machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office
May require operating motor vehicles.
Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule
It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours
You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war,
contingency, or exercise
You may be asked to continue performance during inclement
weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to
Position may require night and weekend work and could include
travel with the military to participate in operations/exercises
located in areas with field conditions
Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important
to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions
Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required
certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the
government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications
through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain
required certifications will result in disqualification for this
position and could result in termination.
Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes
teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the
workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate,
prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a
high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in
writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military
and contractor personnel at all levels.
Candidate must be able to interface effectively with individuals
at all levels of the organization.
Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on
client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees
working in the same general area.
The position for which you are applying for requires a US
government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should
you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e.,
citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance
you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign
a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another
country), to be granted a clearance you will be required to
relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.